Aukey 2 Port Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 3.0 USB Car Charger with micro USB Cable
- The only main difference between 2 models (CC-T1/CC-T7) are the version of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology used (2.0 vs 3.0). Choose according to your needs.
- 100% brand new - 100% GENUINE and factory sealed retail package
- AUKEY USB CAR CHARGER WITH QUICK CHARGE PORT
Get the best of both worlds with 1 x 2.4A Fast charging port and 1 x Qualcomm Quick Charge port in a single, compact and safe car charger.
- QUALCOMM CERTIFIED
This car charger is certified by Qualcomm for offering Quick charge 2.0/3.0 for all compatible Qualcomm devices, which charges up to 75%/85% faster than standard devices. You get faster and more reliable charging.
- TRULY UNIVERSAL DESIGN
While offering blazing fast charging for our expanding number of compatible devices, the innovative charger can also has USB port equipped with AIPower technology, which detects the maximum speed recommended by device manufacturer, and controls charging current accordingly (up to 2.4A).
- HAVE A SAFE TRIP
To minimize distraction and maximize your safety on the road, we created the charger to automatically shut down its internal circuit and stop charging if any dangerous current or surge is detected..
- Model Number: CC-T1
- Technology: Quick Charge 2.0, AiPower
- Input: DC 12-24V
- Output (AiPower): 5V / 2.4A (Max)
- Output (Quick Charge 2.0): DC 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (Max)
- Weight: 23.5g / 0.83oz
- Model Number: CC-T7
- Input: DC 12-24V
- Output (AiPower): DC 5V 2.4A
- Output (Quick Charge 3.0): DC 3.6-6.5V 3A, 6.5V-9V 2A, 9V-12V 1.5A
- Weight: 26g / 0.92oz
Package Included (Per piece):
- ONE Aukey Car Charger
- ONE Aukey micro USB Cable
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
(Manufacturer Factory Sealed Retail Package)
- The only difference between 2 models (CC-T1/CC-T7) are the version of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology used (2.0 vs 3.0). Choose according to your needs.
- THIS IS A SOLD AS IS ITEM with manufacturer's global standard warranty applied: Please refer to manufacturer's website or read the package for specific terms, warranty information and technical support.
- Please use your device's original charging cable or Aukey's MFI / micro USB Cable for the best possible performance