T-Mobile Prepaid Starter Kit Unlimited/30 Days USA Canada Mexico V+Data PAYG SIM
(SKU: PSUS001/PSUS002/PSUS003/ PSUS004)
- Read NOTES below carefully before purchase. You are welcome to contact us first for any pre sales enuqiry and get our PDF quick start guide.
- 100% Brand new. Factory sealed. Unactivated SIM card.
- Ideal for travellers who travel United States (USA)/Canada/Mexico with high speed heavy data usage + voice call support.
- Preloaded Unlimited or FUP 5GB 4G/3G data package for 10/15/20/30 days in United States (USA)/Canada/Mexico.
- In United States (USA), the data plan does not have any FUP. But they reserves the right to amend or terminate the above services when found abuse.
- In Canada/Mexico, fair usage data thershold is 5GB, and then speed limited to 128kbps.
- Support Voice Calls/SMS. United States (USA) phone number included (+1). Unlimited Calls/SMS to landlines and mobile lines in United States (USA)/Canada/Mexico.
- Supports phone tethering, mobile hotspots (WiFi routers) and USB Modems.
- Simple online registration and activation required. (Read below) No contract. Pay as you go Prepaid SIM.
- Able to access all popular Websites, Social Networks and Instant Messaging Apps on the go. (For example and not limited to Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype... etc)
- Trio 3 in 1 SIMs design that suitable for all mobile devices.
- Auto APN settings.
- Terms and conditions applied, please refer to T-Mobile One Prepaid webpage for latest information.
Online Registration and Activation
- SIMPLE ONLINE ACTIVATION REQUIRED due to regulations in USA.
Please follow the instructions on the product cover once you got the SIM card.
- United States - USA (T-Mobile)
- Canada - Roaming Partner: Bell / Telus
- Mexico - Roaming Partner: Telcel
- Make sure your mobile device supports the following FDD-LTE bands in order to use T-Mobile 4G service: Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz), Band 66 (Extension of band 4 on 1700/2100 MHz), Band 71 (600 MHz) - Mainly used Band 2/4 in metro areas. You can contact to your device’s manufacturer technical support or check with the device’s technical specifications for details.
- 4G or 3G usage depends on capability of network operator in each country.
Other useful information
- Rates/Charges - Once activated (Confirmed by SMS). All credit on the SIM will be charged and you can start the service immediately.
- How to use / Activation / APN settings - For details, please check out our english quick start guide that come with the product first. You can also refer to mobile operators user guide or official website for further details. (Notes: APN settings should be loaded automatically in most cases.)
- Top up/refill/recharge methods - This card is for one off use only. Top-Up/Refill is not applicable.
- ONE SIM Card Package
- ONE Quick Start Guide
NOTES (Please Read Carefully)
- Basically it is a Preloaded T-Mobile One Prepaid Plan.
- DO NOT PLUG THIS SIM CARD TO YOUR PHONE OUTSIDE United States (USA)/Canada/Mexico . They will simply block the SIM and you will not able to use it afterwards.
- SIMPLE ONLINE ACTIVATION REQUIRED due to USA regulation.
- All unactivated SIM cards we sold have at least 3 months (90 days) validity from the date of purchase unless specified. We recommended you to purchase any travel SIM card 1-3 months before you arrive the destination.
- THIS IS A SOLD AS IS ITEM. Please contact the mobile operator for any after sale services and supports.
- NO REFUND, NO RETURN and NO EXCHANGES once the SIM card is unpacked or activated. You are advised to read the item description and browse the picture gallery and make sure you understand everything before purchase.
- Make sure you have an unlocked mobile device and support the corresponding GSM 2G/3G/4G/LTE bands which the mobile operator is use in the destination. Please contact us with your unlocked mobile device model if you have difficulties finding these information.
- Mobile operator reserves the rights to change the product packaging, service offering, tariff and other terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice. Please visit their official product website or contact the mobile operator directly for the latest information.
- We reserve the rights to suspend the SIM card service if fraud detected in the transaction.
- Please download a copy of our PDF quick start guide to your phone first and read once carefully before use. We take no responsibility of any misuse and we are not liable for any lost or damage caused by the product or service.
- To confirm your purchase. Simply choose any one of your roaming location when checkout. (If available)
- Errors and omissions excepted.