China Mobile Hong Kong Mainland China 2GB/30 Days Prepaid Roaming Voice Data SIM
- Read NOTES below carefully before purchase. You are welcome to contact us first for any pre sales enuqiry and get our PDF quick start guide.
- 100% Brand new. Factory sealed. Unactivated SIM card.
- Ideal for travellers who travel Mainland China, Hong Kong & Macau in a trip.
- Once activated, you will get HK$114 Credit with 90 days validity. For Calls/SMS/MMS/Data Packages. You can purchase any of the following Mainland China & Hong Kong shared data package or Macau data package after activation without top up/refill. Otherwise HK$1.5/MB (Capped $48/Day) (China/HK Only) will be charge by default.
- HK$38/200MB for 30 Days (Mainland China & Hong Kong)
- HK$98/2GB for 30 Days (Mainland China & Hong Kong)
- HK$48/500MB for 3 Days (Macau)
- Support Voice Calls/SMS/MMS. Hong Kong phone number included (+852).
- Calls to Mainland China Number in Hong Kong: HK$0.7/Minute
- Calls to Hong Kong Number in Hong Kong: HK$0.3/Minute
- SMS to Mainland China Number in Hong Kong: HK$0.5/Message
- SMS to Hong Kong Number in Hong Kong: HK$0.5/Message
- Supports phone tethering, mobile hotspots (WiFi routers) and USB Modems.
- No registration required. No contract. Pay as you go Prepaid SIM.
- Able to access all popular Websites, Social Networks and Instant Messaging Apps on the go. (For example and not limited to Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype... etc)
- Trio 3 in 1 SIMs design that suitable for all mobile devices.
- Easy activation and auto APN settings. Simply insert the SIM, wait for the signal, subscribe any data plan using USSD code and done.
- Terms and conditions applied, please refer to China Mobile Hong Kong 4G/3G 4G/3G China-HK Prepaid SIM Card webpage for latest information.
- Mainland China (China Mobile), Hong Kong (China Mobile Hong Kong), Macau (CTM)
- Make sure your mobile device supports the following TD-LTE bands in order to use 4G service in Mainland China (China Mobile).
TD-LTE Band 39 (1900MHz), TD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and TD-LTE Band 41 (2100MHz)
You can contact to your device’s manufacturer technical support or check with the device’s technical specifications for details.
- 4G or 3G usage depends on capability of network operator in each country.
Other useful information
- Rates/Charges - Please read item description and picture gallery for details. You are also advice to check with offical webpage and SIM package for all available plans and latest information.
- How to use / Activation / APN settings - For details, please check out our english quick start guide that come with the product first. You can also refer to mobile operators user guide or official website for further details. (Notes: APN settings should be loaded automatically in most cases.)
- Top up/refill/recharge methods - If necessary, you can top up/refill this card using international credit card via China Unicom Hong Kong website or buy top up or refill vouchers from convenience store in Hong Kong (only) like 7-Eleven or Circle K.
- ONE SIM Card Package
- ONE Quick Start Guide
(Factory sealed packaging)
NOTES (Please Read Carefully)
- All unactivated SIM cards we sold have at least 3 months (90 days) validity from the date of purchase unless specified. We recommended you to purchase any travel SIM card 1-3 months before you arrive the destination.
- THIS IS A SOLD AS IS ITEM. Please contact the mobile operator for any after sale services and supports.
- NO REFUND, NO RETURN and NO EXCHANGES once the SIM card is unpacked or activated. You are advised to read the item description and browse the picture gallery and make sure you understand everything before purchase.
- Make sure you have an unlocked mobile device and support the corresponding GSM 2G/3G/4G/LTE bands which the mobile operator is use in the destination. Please contact us with your unlocked mobile device model if you have difficulties finding these information.
- Mobile operator reserves the rights to change the product packaging, service offering, tariff and other terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice. Please visit their official product website or contact the mobile operator directly for the latest information.
- We reserve the rights to suspend the SIM card service if fraud detected in the transaction.
- Please download a copy of our PDF quick start guide to your phone first and read once carefully before use. We take no responsibility of any misuse and we are not liable for any lost or damage caused by the product or service.
- To confirm your purchase. Simply choose any one of your roaming location when checkout. (If available)
- Errors and omissions excepted.