AIS SIM2Fly Asia & Australia 6GB/8 Days Traveller Roaming Data PAYG Prepaid SIM
- Read NOTES below carefully before purchase. You are welcome to contact us first for any pre sales enuqiry and get our PDF quick start guide.
- 100% Brand new. Factory sealed. Unactivated SIM card.
- Ideal for travellers who travel multiple asian countries in a trip.
- Unlimited 4G/3G data with FUP 6GB shared data package for 8 days in 20 Asian countries. Fair usage data threshold is 6GB, and then speed limited to 128kbps.
- NO Voice Calls/SMS/MMS support due to all credit will be used after activation. Data SIM only.
- Supports phone tethering, mobile hotspots (WiFi routers) and USB Modems.
- No registration required. No contract. Pay as you go Prepaid SIM.
- Able to access all popular Websites, Social Networks and Instant Messaging Apps on the go. (For example and not limited to Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, WhatsApp, Skype... etc)
- Trio 3 in 1 SIMs design that suitable for all mobile devices.
- Easy activation and auto APN settings. Simply insert the SIM, wait for the signal and done.
- Terms and conditions applied, please refer to AIS SIM2fly webpage for latest information.
- NOTICE: Please read their website for the latest updated country list.
- Japan (SoftBank), South Korea (SK Telecom), Singapore (SingTel), Malaysia (Maxis Mobile), Hong Kong (CSL), Laos (Lao Telecom), India (AirTel), Taiwan (Taiwan Mobile), Macao (CTM), Philippines (Globe Telecom), Cambodia (Smart/Axlata/Metfone), Myanmar (Ooredoo), Australia (Optus), Nepal (Ncell), Indonesia (Telkomsel), Qatar (Ooredoo), Sri Lanka (Mobitel), China (China Mobile / China Unicom), Brunei (DST/Progresif), Vietnam (Vinaphone/Viettel)
- Thailand excluded, need to top up/refill locally before use.
- For India, it’s not available in Diskit, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kargil, Kashmir, Katra, Leh , Plan Bandipora and Srinagar.
- Make sure your mobile device supports the following TD-LTE bands in order to use 4G service in Mainland China (China Mobile).
TD-LTE Band 39 (1900MHz), TD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and TD-LTE Band 41 (2100MHz)
You can contact to your device’s manufacturer technical support or check with the device’s technical specifications for details.
- If you plan to use it in Thailand, instead of top up/refill this SIM in Thailand and subscribe an extra voice and data package, we suggest you can simply buy a AIS Traveller SIM from seperated listing.
- 4G or 3G usage depends on capability of network operator in each country.
Other useful information
- Rates/Charges - Once activated (Confirmed by SMS). All credit on the SIM will be charged and you can start the service immediately.
- How to use / Activation / APN settings - For details, please check out our english quick start guide that come with the product first. You can also refer to mobile operators user guide or official website for further details. (Notes: APN settings should be loaded automatically in most cases.)
- Top up/refill/recharge methods - You can only top up this card using credit cards issued in Thailand only. We advice to buy multiple SIM cards according to your travel needs.
- ONE SIM Card Package
- ONE Quick Start Guide
(Factory sealed packaging)
NOTES (Please Read Carefully)
- All unactivated SIM cards we sold have at least 3 months (90 days) validity from the date of purchase unless specified. We recommended you to purchase any travel SIM card 1-3 months before you arrive the destination.
- THIS IS A SOLD AS IS ITEM. Please contact the mobile operator for any after sale services and supports.
- NO REFUND, NO RETURN and NO EXCHANGES once the SIM card is unpacked or activated. You are advised to read the item description and browse the picture gallery and make sure you understand everything before purchase.
- Make sure you have an unlocked mobile device and support the corresponding GSM 2G/3G/4G/LTE bands which the mobile operator is use in the destination. Please contact us with your unlocked mobile device model if you have difficulties finding these information.
- Mobile operator reserves the rights to change the product packaging, service offering, tariff and other terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice. Please visit their official product website or contact the mobile operator directly for the latest information.
- We reserve the rights to suspend the SIM card service if fraud detected in the transaction.
- Please download a copy of our PDF quick start guide to your phone first and read once carefully before use. We take no responsibility of any misuse and we are not liable for any lost or damage caused by the product or service.
- To confirm your purchase. Simply choose any one of your roaming location when checkout. (If available)
- Errors and omissions excepted.